Frequently Asked Questions
How does the chemical resveratrol affect the gene p53?
- Under the drop-down Search
menu, select the Chemical–Gene Interactions
- Select equals from the drop-down menu next to the Chemical search box. Type resveratrol in the Chemical search box.
- Select ANY from the drop-down menu of the Chemical–gene interaction type field.
- Select equals from the drop-down menu of the Gene field. Type p53 in the Gene search box.
- Click the Search button.
- By default, interaction query results are displayed alphabetically by chemical name, gene symbol, organism name, interaction text, and then reference. You may sort the results differently by clicking any column heading.